Welcome to Distro Tracker’s Documentation!¶
Distro Tracker is the name of the software that powers the Debian Package Tracker.
This software lets you follow the evolution of a Debian-based distribution both with email updates and with a comprehensive web interface.
Having all the information about packages conveniently available in a single place is particularly interesting for package maintainers, contributors, advanced users, etc.
Documentation for End-Users¶
- Following Packages
- Email Messages
- Working with Teams
- Interacting with Distro-Tracker by Email
Documentation for Administrators¶
- Initial Setup
- Setting up Distro Tracker
- Integration with a Web Server
- Setting up the mailbot
- Setting up the package repositories
- Forwarding Mails through the Package Tracker
- Vendor Customization
Documentation for Developers¶
- Design Overview
- API Documentation